You have heard about the benefits of EMS (electric muscle stimulation), which uses electrical impulses to directly stimulate the motor neurons that control our muscles. But have you ever thought that it could be also applied to the soles of your feet? We are not talking reflexology here: just think of the stimulation (and the consequent exercise) your feet and the muscles of your lower legs get when you are walking or running. This is what the Ya-Man Medi Karada Walk offers.
With 15 levels or EMS intensity to choose from, the Ya-Man Medi Karada Walk lets you adjust the level of the exercise to your level of comfort – and help you go beyond it. But things don't stop with EMS: moving in two different axes (front/back and left/right), this machine also works as a stepper, allowing your calf muscles to get a very descent workout, all while you are sitting! And since it's rechargeable, with four hours of operation on a two-hour charge, you can have it with you wherever you are around the house – or the office!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: Release, Fit, Walk
- EMS levels: 15
- Dimensions: approx. 314 x 296.5 x 110.7 mm (12 x 11.6 x 4.3")
- Weight: approx. 1.49 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Power supply: DC 5V, 1.0A
- Power consumption: 2W
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Operating time (on a full charge): approx. 4 hours
- Materials: ABS resin, polycarbonate, PMMA, silicone
- Comes with fall-prevention cord, nonslip sheet, cleaning brush, AC adapter, charging USB cable
- Manual/instructions: Japanese