Now this is a real game-changer for pet owners – and proof that the Japanese care for their pets more than anyone else in the world: an Animal Cooling-Heating Mat Stand, that is a small table-like device where your cat or dog can go to cool itself down in the summer or warm itself up in the winter. With a range between 14 and 40°C (24 and 104°F), it takes care of anything short of an arctic winter and gives your cat or dog the perfect spot to rest.
The Animal Cooling-Heating Mat Stand is 425 x 95 x 325 mm (16.7 x 3.7 x 12.8") and has a load-bearing capacity of 15 kg (33.1 lbs). This means the pad should support all cats and most small dog breeds. It comes with a cover made of 100% nylon that can be easily cleaned even if your pet salivates on it, and has a timer for up to 12 hours. Easy to operate and made of sturdy ABS, PE, and aluminum, you pets will love this!
Specs and Features:
- For dogs and cats over 3 months old
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 15 kg (33.1 lbs)
- Timer: 1-12 hours
- Temperatures: 14-40°C (24-104°F)
- Heating/cooling method: Peltier thermoelectric cooling
- Dimensions: 425 x 95 x 325 mm (16.7 x 3.7 x 12.8")
- Weight: 1,640 g (3.6 lbs)
- Materials: ABS, PE, aluminum
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Cable length: 120 cm (3.9 ft)
- Comes with AC adapter, cover (100% nylon)
- Manual/instructions: Japanese