If you're a Disney fan, just having Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on it is a good enough reason to get the Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh Pressure Cooker. It comes in two versions, so you can choose your favorite Disney character. But that would be overlooking its ease of use and versatility: even if you already have a pressure cooker, this one will be even more handy, especially if you're making Japanese dishes like curry or rice.
Both these, together with soup and nikomi and nikujaga stews are featured in the Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh Pressure Cooker's one-touch menus: you just choose them from the panel on the front, put the ingredients in, and the device then takes care of the rest! But of course you can also use it in the manual or slow-cooking mode for any other kind of dish. The possibilities are endless! Made of sturdy polypropylene and with a fluorine-coated aluminum alloy main pot, this will stay with you for many years and take your Japanese cuisine skills to the next level!
Specs and Features:
- Options: Mickey Mouse (white), Winnie the Pooh (brown)
- Licensed Disney merchandise
- Modes: one-touch menu (5 menus), manual, heat retention (max. 12 hours), slow cooking (max. 12 hours), warming mode
- Dimensions: approx. 25.3 x 26.8 x 28 cm (9.9 x 10.5 x 11")
- Cooking capacity: approx. 1.5 liter (fl oz)
- Full capacity (filled to the brim with water): 2.5 l (84.5 fl oz)
- Weight: 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs)
- Materials: polypropylene, aluminum alloy (fluorine-coated inside)
- Operating voltage: AC 100V
- Power consumption: 700 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Comes with measuring cup
- Instructions/manual: Japanese