Anime isn't just for children in Japan and the My Neighbor Totoro Hand-knit Sweater is the best proof: ever since it hit the big screen in Japan in 1988, "My Neighbor Totoro" has been a classic. It is regarded by many as Hayao Miyazaki's best work and the anime that practically made Studio Ghibli what it is today. It remains one of the most loved Japanese animated films and a standard of the industry in Japan. And now you can show the world your real colors by sporting Totoro right there on your sweater!
And not just any sweater: first of all, it comes from Studio Ghibli itself. This means you're getting the real thing, created and supervised by the people who brought to us the lovable character! Add three colors to chose from (ivory, navy and gray) three sizes (small, medium and large), and embroidered with one of eight different Totoro faces, and you have the perfect gift for yourself or for any friend or relative who's an anime fan.
The My Neighbor Totoro Hand-knit Sweater features:
- For adults
- Official Studio Ghibli item
- Color: ivory, navy, gray
- Size: small, medium, large
- Small: length 60cm (23.6"), shoulder length 37cm (14.5"), width 45cm (17.7"), sleeve length 58cm (22.8")
- Medium: length 64cm (25.1"), shoulder length 41cm (16.1"), width 49cm (19.2"), sleeve length 60cm (23.6")
- Large: length 66cm (25.9"), shoulder length 43cm (16.9”), width 51cm (20"), sleeve length 61cm (24")
- Design: one of eight different Totoro images (pictures show examples only, may vary)