It isn't just the Covid-19 pandemic: having something that keeps the air around your face clean and odor-free is good at any time and the Kaltech Turned K Wearable Personal Disinfectant promises to deliver that for the 7 liters of air that a human breathes every minute. It weighs only 75 g (2.6 oz), so you can wear it around your neck using its strap and on a full charge, its battery keeps the unit going for about eight hours. Especially if you aren't fond of masks, this is a deodorizing and air-sterilizing device certainly worth considering!
And it isn't made to be used exclusively as a personal accessory - although, coming in three colors (white, black, and metallic orange), it is a good one! You can place it in its stand to use it on your desk or hang it in your closet or wardrobe to help keep other spaces clean and free of odors. You can wash the photocatalytic filter once a month to ensure it is always ready to defend the air you breathe!
The Kaltech Turned K Wearable Personal Disinfectant features:
- Portable air-cleaning/sterilizing and deodorizing device
- Colors: white, orange, black
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.2 x 11.5 cm (1.2 x 1.3 x 4.5")
- Weight: 75 g (2.6 oz)
- Deodorizing method: photocatalytic filter
- Power supply: lithium-ion battery
- Operating voltage: 3.7 V, 1500 mAh
- Operating time: approx. 8 hours
- Comes with USB cable for charging, stand
- Cleanable filter
- Not waterproof
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan