It isn't just masks that have become a necessity during these Covid-19-ridden days. We also need to be extra careful about hand hygiene and the question is: do you trust your disinfectant dispenser or alcohol sprayer to not supply its previous user's infection as a free "extra"? With the fully hands-free, touchless mottole Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, that question won't be an issue because you don't need to touch it other than to set it up. After that, it sprays sanitizer anytime you put your hand under its spout.
The mottole Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser works with four houshold AA alkaline batteries and has two settings: for both the amount of alcohol sanitizer it dispenses (0.5 ml and 1.0 ml, or 0.01 and 0.03 fl oz) and how long it dispenses (1 second and 1.5 seconds). It takes up to 300 ml (10 fl oz) of sanitizer and it is IPX4-level water resistant, which means it won't mind being splashed with water and you can keep it in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink. It laso comes in two colors, white and gray. A necessity for these strange, more dangerous times we're living!
The mottole Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser features:
- Color: white, gray
- Hands-free, touchless disinfectant device
- Alcohol-based sanitizer/disinfectant not included
- Model: MTL-E006
- Materials: ABS, PC, silicone
- Dimensions: 98 x 140 x 196 mm (3.8 x 5.5 x 7.7")
- Weight: 295 g (10 oz)
- Power: 4 x AA alkaline batteries
- Water resistance: IPX4 (water splash-resistant)
- Dispensing quantity: 2 settings (0.5 ml and 1.0 ml, 0.01 and 0.03 fl oz)
- Dispensing time: 2 settings (1 second, 1.5 seconds)
- Tank capacity: 300 ml (10 fl oz)
- Instructions: Japanese