It's often called "Korean BBQ" but everybody in Japan knows it as "yakiniku." Since its present style appeared in Japan shortly after WWII, such grilled meat has become one of the most popular choices for a home dinner with friends and family. With Megahouse's 3D Cow Dissection Puzzle, you too can now find out which part of beef or offal comes from which part of the animal. You will never look at steak or a BBQ in the same way again!
The 3D Cow Dissection Puzzle features 37 parts, all named in easy-to-read katakana characters and in different colors to indicate if they are standard cuts, entrails, or bones. Put them together and you have a full bull that you can display on the included plate. And to really whet your appetite, when you touch the various pieces, they change color from rare to medium rare to well done! Choose what you want to "cook" according to your taste, lay them out, and learn important details about the anatomy of a cow that will give you a whole new respect for beef and meat. The only thing better than this is an actual BBQ!
The 3D Cow Dissection Puzzle features:
- Self-assembly puzzle/game of bull/cow for learning about Korean BBQ (yakiniku) meat
- Number of parts: 37
- Parts/pieces labeled in Japanese katakana only
- Includes display plate
- Parts change color when touched
- Dimensions (assembled): 110 x 40 x 75 mm (4.3 x 1.5 x 2.9")
- Recommended for ages 6 and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)