Bulky helmets, goggles, spaceship-style seats: if there's one thing you can say about virtual reality systems, it's that they aren't exactly inconspicuous. As every gamer knows, especially when it comes to shoot 'em ups, what you really need is a gun. How do you combine that with VR? The Virtual Real Shooting Spirits by Japan's most famous toy-maker Takara Tomy is the answer: a gun with the ability to take you to hyperspace!
The Virtual Real Shooting Spirits's LCD screen is where all the visual part happens. With vibration feedback and an internal acceleration sensor, you have action that will follow your moves and allow you to fly among meteorites (and shoot them) and space ships (and shoot them). Its 70 different stages in 4 playing modes and 30 different attack styles make for almost countless combinations, so fire it up and destroy them all!
The Virtual Real Shooting Spirits features:
- Color: blue, red
- Size: 220 x 190 x 100mm (8.6 x 7.4 x 3.9")
- Vibration feedback
- Internal acceleration sensor
- 2.4" liquid crystal screen
- Over 70 different stages spread over 4 playing modes
- 30 different (virtual) barrels for dealing with different attacks modes
- Online database to upload your scores and compete with other players
- Power: AA alkaline batteries x 4 (not included)
- For ages 6 and over
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)