A brand belonging to the Swatch Group and created in 1987 to produce items for children, Flik Flak has produced over the years some amazing timepieces with all the reliability of Swiss watchmaking. The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Flik Flak Watch is another example of this excellence in design and function, made especially to celebrate Tokyo's second Summer Olympics and featuring the Tokyo 2020 Games mascot, the blue and white Miraitowa, on a color scheme with different shades of blue. The result is a watch that will appeal to children and adults alike!
With a reliable quartz mechanism, the 3 ATM water-resistant Tokyo 2020 Olympics Flik Flak Watch is a wristwatch built to last years – long after your child has become a teenager and perhaps even beyond. But besides featuring Miraitowa and the Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and the Olympic rings on its strap it has a very serious side: the materials it has been made of. With bio-sourced plastic for its case, and recycled PET (as in, the plastic from water bottles) for its strap, it reminds children of the importance of protecting the environment every time they check the time!
The Tokyo 2020 Olympics Flik Flak Watch features:
- Official Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics merchandise
- Features Tokyo 2020 Olympics insignia and logo and Olympic rings
- Swiss-made specially for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Flik Flak is a division of Swatch
- Materials: plastic, nylon
- Dimensions: 31.85 x 9.25 x 30.6 mm (1.25 x 0.36 x 1.2")
- Movement: quartz
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Case material: bio-sourced plastic
- Strap material: recycled PET