Crane games (claw machines) have become one of modern Japan's trademarks: around since 1965, they have managed to survive generation after generation of way more sophisticated and technologically advanced offerings. The combination of skill and luck makes these very analog devices an addictive challenge that very few can resist. Thanks to the Sumikko Gurashi Candy Catch, your kids can now try their hand at this challenge too, at home and with a little bit of help from one of Japan's cutest gangs!
In the pastel colors of San-X's Sumikko Gurashi and with three cranes, all decorated with scenes featuring the series characters, the Sumikko Gurashi Candy Catch can accommodate up to three players at once. It comes with 36 different plastic prizes shaped as various types of candy (boxes of chocolate, gumballs, etc.), which you can mix them up with real candy to make winning even more fun! And it's very easy to set up – you just need to add three AA batteries, switch it on, and you're ready to go!
Specs and Features:
- Official San-X merchandise
- 1 Shirokuma figure
- 3 cranes/players
- Comes with 36 different candy prize replicas (but you can add real ones)
- Power: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- For ages 6 years and above
- Winner of the 2022 Excellence Awards in the Japan Toy Awards Action Toy category
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 120 mm (12.6 x 12.6 x 4.7")
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lbs)