If you're traveling business class, you don't have to worry about the condition of your clothes when you arrive at your destination. But if you are like the other 90% of us who has to cram into the economy class seats, your clothes after a flight look probably as battered as you feel. The only thing you can do is get to your hotel immediately, open your luggage, take out your trusty Panasonic NI-MS100-VP Mobile Clothes Steamer, plug it in (anywhere in the world: it works with electricity supplies between 100 and 240 volts), and start steaming!
Or ironing: the Panasonic NI-MS100-VP Mobile Clothes Steamer can also play the ironing card as well if you have enough space to use it that way. It gets up to about 150-160°C (302-320°F) and is perfect for doing a little pressing on the collars or cuffs of your shirt, or crease of your pants. But it's in the steaming department that it really shines, since its 60 ml (2 fl oz) tank keeps it going for as long as you need to take care of all your clothes. Available in grayish blue or vivid pink!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: grayish blue, pink
- Dimensions (with grip open): approx. 11 x 11 x 15.5 cm (4.3 x 4.3 x 6.1")
- Dimensions (in storage): approx. 12 x 12.5 x 10.5 cm (4.7 x 4.9 x 4.1")
- Weight (in use): approx. 640 g (1.4 lbs)
- Weight (in storage, with stand): approx. 710 g (1.6 lbs)
- Operating voltage: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: steamer 230-240 W, iron 700-2,880 W
- Power cord length: approx. 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Temperature: approx. 150-160°C (302-320°F)
- Water capacity: approx. 60 ml (2 fl oz)
- Comes with stand, pouch, filling cup
- Instructions/manual: Japanese