Even if you leave aside the Ionity part - i.e., the fact that it emits ions that moisturize your hair, leaving them smooth and shiny and neutralizing its positive electric charge, meaning they are static-free and easier to style - the Panasonic EH-HS30 Ionity Brush Hair Straightening Iron is still a great hair-styling accessory. And the reason is the obvious one: its shape! Without needing to change attachments, just by brushing your hair you can make it straight quickly and naturally. And yes, thanks to Panasonic's Ionity technology, also healthier and better looking too!
The Panasonic EH-HS30 Ionity Brush Hair Straightening Iron has the size of a regular hair brush (25.8 x 7.7 x 5.1 cm/10.1 x 3 x 2") but it's only a little heavier (370 g/13 oz). It boasts a ceramic coating and heats up to 180°C/356°F (or up to 190°C/374°F if you are using it in a country with 240V power) in just 1.5 minutes. Unlike usual hair irons, it has very low power consumption (33-37W) and its power cord can swivel a full 360 degrees, making it as simple to use as a real brush. Straightening your hair has never been this easy or fun!
Specs and Features:
- Hair iron/straightener
- Shaped/sized like regular hair brush
- Ion emission for hair moisturization
- Dimensions: 25.8 x 7.7 x 5.1 cm (10.1 x 3 x 2")
- Weight: 370 g (13 oz)
- Operating power: AC 100V-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 33-37W
- Temperature: 180°C/356°F (100V), 190°C/374°F (240V)
- Heat-up time: 1.5 minute
- Coating: ceramic
- Power cord length: 1.7 m (5.5 ft) with 360-degree swivel
- Instructions/manual: Japanese