There are many solutions for facing the winter cold but few can match the Nikome Maruko Ceramic Fan Heater in originality of design, portability, and speed! This compact (200 x 250 x 225 mm/7.8 x 9.8 x 8.8") but powerful sphere, available in either white or charcoal gray, starts providing warmth in just three seconds after you turn it on and keeps on providing it until you turn it off or, depending on the mode, four or six hours later, thanks to its auto-off timer.
Only 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) and with a cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft) long, the Nikome Maruko Ceramic Fan Heater can accompany you from room to room, keeping you warm while watching TV, cooking, or sleeping. Choose one of the three available modes (cool, hot, or high heat) and let it sit on the floor and take care of the cold. And you don't need to worry about knocking it over: if tilted over 30 degrees, its built-in alarm starts beeping to let you know!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: white, charcoal gray
- Modes: cool, hot, high heat
- Model: NKM-MRK01
- Auto-off timers: hot 4 hours, high heat 6 hours
- Beeps if tilted over 30 degrees
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: cool 2.5-3.5W, hot 600W, high heat 1,000W
- Sound: approx. 55 dB
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 250 x 225 mm (7.8 x 9.8 x 8.8")
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Cable length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese