If you can build a ship in a bottle, why can't you build an amusement park in a tin box? According to Tokyo company Yanoman, who has been making puzzles and card games for over 60 years, you can and the Miniature't Amusement Park in the Twilight contains everything you need to do it. The only things you need to bring to the table are a pair of scissors, a precision knife, and three LR44 alkaline batteries (the button type) to light it up when you are done.
What makes the Miniature't Amusement Park in the Twilight so special is the box concept: when assembled, you can close it and the diorama looks like a regular tin box that could be a pencil case or a jewelry box. But when you open it, the object becomes a scene from an amusement park, complete with a carousel, Ferris Wheel, ice cream stand, and mini train, set against a beautiful sunset park landscape. An amazing way to spend many creative hours and get spectacular results!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions (assembled): 8.4 x 14.3 x 2.6 cm (3.3 x 5.6 x 1")
- Contains: tin box, all parts, LED lights
- Power: 3 LR44 alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tools required: scissors, precision knife, ruler
- Comes with illustrated assembly guide
- Made by puzzle manufacturer Yanoman