The main idea behind the Lourdes BuRuRu Ribbon Toes Massager is, as often happens with Japanese design, an amazingly simple one: the part of our body that gets the roughest treatment from our lifestyle is our feet, and the parts of our feet that has it worst are the balls and toes because they support our weight when we walk. So, what we need to relax after a day of moving around is a massage targeting that exact spot. The solution? A massager device as a pedicure toe separator.
This is the basic idea but why not add a ribbon for a touch of cute (this is Japan, after all!), make the design fit both feet, make it available in two lively colors (red and blue), AND make it IPX7-standard waterproof, so you can use it while soaking in the bathtub? The Lourdes BuRuRu Ribbon Toes Massager by Atex checks all these boxes and can be also used to massage other parts of the body, since the separator part makes a great grip for your fingers!
The Lourdes BuRuRu Ribbon Toes Massager features:
- For toes
- With toes separator
- Fits both left and right feet
- Model: AX-KXL6001
- Colors: red, blue
- Vibration frequency: approx. 5,500 times/minute
- Dimensions: approx. 135 x 45 x 85 mm (5.3 x 1.7 x 3.3")
- Weight: approx. 100 g (3.5 oz) (not including batteries)
- Materials: ABS (massager), TPE (separator)
- Power: AA batteries x 3 (not included)
- Waterproofing: IPX7
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)