Aren't you tired of all those complicated items of exercise equipment? Not every house has room to convert into a gym and most machines end up collecting dust under the bed, right? If you still want the exercise but not the fuss, the La Vie Body Stretcher is for you. This exercise/resistance band is probably the simplest exercise equipment you can think of and one of the most effective. And it comes in three levels of difficulty (soft, hard, or super hard), so you can pick the right one to start with and then build your way up!
Made of sturdy synthetic rubber with two grip-knobs on its ends, the La Vie Body Stretcher allows you to work on pretty much all parts of your body. You can pull and stretch it right in your hands or by first wrapping it around your back, neck, or legs to create all kinds of workouts on different parts of your body. And it's so small that not only will it not take up space even in the smallest of homes, but you can also have it always with you for that quick workout or exercise session whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
The La Vie Body Stretcher features:
- Stick-style exerciser band or resistance band for training/stretching muscles
- Options/colors: soft/pink, hard/white, super hard/purple
- Dimensions (Soft, Hard): approx. 33 x 3.3 x 3.3 cm (12.9 x 1.2 x 1.2")
- Dimensions (Super Hard): approx. 39 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm (15.3 x 1.6 x 1.6")
- Strength/resistance (Soft): approx. 4 kg (8.8 lbs) when pulled to 135 cm (4' 4")
- Strength/resistance (Hard): approx. 10 kg (22 lbs) when pulled to 150 cm (4' 9")
- Strength/resistance (Super Hard): approx. 7 kg (15 lbs) when pulled to 120 cm (3' 9")
- Material: synthetic rubber
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)