She might be the closest the Sanrio universe has to a villain but despite her black jester's hat with a pink skull, black devil tail, and ongoing rivalry with My Melody, Kuromi remains an adorable little rabbit who makes an excellent companion for your afternoon tea. Which you can enjoy with the Kuromi Lupicia Tea and Glass Mug Set, a collaboration between Sanrio and Lupicia, one of Japan's most famous black tea brands showcasing teas from all over the world.
What you get in the Kuromi Lupicia Tea and Glass Mug Set is a beautiful Kuromi-themed 280 ml (9.4 fl oz) mug made of heat-resistant glass and a metal box with five bags of 2.5 g (0.08 oz) Indian haskap (fly honeysuckle) tea, sprinkled with cornflower and lavender flowers for taste, and a very Kuromi-like color. Enjoy its sweet and sour aroma and flavor, and make the mug the focus of your teacup (or Sanrio merchandise) collection, even after the tea is gone!
Specs and Features:
- Tea: 12.5 g (0.4 oz) (5 bags of 2.5 g/0.08 oz)
- Tea: Indian haskap (fly honeysuckle) with lavender flower sprinkles
- Mug capacity: 280 ml (9.4 fl oz)
- Dimensions (box): approx. 21 x 8.5 x 10 cm (8.2 x 3.3 x 3.9")
- Dimensions (mug): approx. 11 x 8.5 cm (4.3 x 3.3")
- Material (mug): heat-resistant glass
- Microwave oven- and dishwasher-compatible