The Japanese take seasons very seriously and the Kameyama Flower Candles are an original and fun way to learn the basic seasonal flowers of Japan. It contains 12 candles, one for every calendar month and each with a different floral fragrance - and all made of vegetable wax that burns much better than any other type. And they come with a flower-shaped glass plate that you can use to burn them in.
The flowers in the Kameyama Flower Candles set are among the most characteristic Japanese flora, even if you take the seasonality out of the equation. You get your superstars like the sakura cherry blossoms, the botan peony, the ajisai hydrangea, the asagao morning glory, and even the imperial kiku chrysanthemum - but also some of the lesser-known favorites, like December's camellia or February's plum blossom. Transform your space and, at the same time, hone your Japanese sensibilities for seasons and flowers with this amazing set.
The Kameyama Flower Candles feature:
- Set of florally themed candles
- Includes: daffodil (January), plum (February), rape blossom (March), cherry blossom (April), peony (May), hydrangea (June), lily (July), morning glory (August), balloon flower (September), cosmos (October), chrysanthemum (November), camellia (December)
- Scent: floral (varies per candle)
- Burn time: approx. 2 hours each
- Dimensions (candle): 48 x 48 x 25 mm (1.9 x 1.9 x 1")
- Dimensions (box): 220 x 220 x 50 mm (8.6 x 8.6 x 1.9")
- Weight: 660 g (22.2 oz)
- Materials: vegetable wax, glass