Masks have now become an everyday part of our lives but besides COVID-19, there is actually another thing we all need to worry about when going outside: ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Japanese people are especially sensitive to sunlight and that's why there are dozens of different products to help shield the skin from the rays of the sun. Very few, however, offer the level of protection (or the fashion choices!) of the Fit Style Sun Face Cover.
Long enough (34 cm, or over one foot!) to cover your face, neck, and upper chest, and with openings for the ears, an inner mesh for the mouth, and in three designs (gray stripes, white polka dots, and plain black) to match anything you are wearing, the Fit Style Sun Face Cover blocks up to 99.7% of the sun's UV radiation. With a UPF of 50+, this is the next best thing to staying in a dark room so put it on and go out carefree!
The Fit Style Sun Face Cover features:
- Options: Gray Stripes, White Polka Dots, Black
- Guards/shields face, neck, ears, upper chest
- With ear holes and mouth mesh
- UPF (ultraviolet protection factor): 50+
- Blocks up to 99.7% of UV radiation
- Length: 34 cm (13.3")
- Materials (main mask): polyester 90%, polyurethane 10%
- Materials (inside mesh): polyester 95%, polyurethane 5%
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
0.25Kg / 0.55lbs