Doku no Numachi means "poison swamp" and players of Dragon Quest know what that means: a not very common black, gray, or purple spotted terrain that causes damage to players that walk over it. A suit of armor can be helpful when you want to walk over the poisonous swamps but if your plans involve less dangerous terrain in real life, but still with a touch of Dragon Quest fashion, the Dragon Quest Doku no Numachi T-Shirt is for you!
Created in collaboration with Graniph, a store in Tokyo's street fashion hub Harajuku, the Dragon Quest Doku no Numachi T-Shirt goes beyond the standard Dragon Quest patterns (Slimes, etc.) to feature a big image of a purple swamp with the message "Poison Swamp Danger! Don't go in!" under it in Japanese, as it appears in the game. It's made of good-quality cotton and is available in five sizes, from SS to XL. If you're deep into the Dragon Quest universe, this T-shirt is for you. And even if you are not, it's pretty enough and Japanese enough to wear anyway!
Specs and Features:
- Official Dragon Quest merchandise
- Sizes: SS, S, M, L, XL
- Front illustration: poison swamp, game message
- Back illustration: game warning message
- SS dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 63 x 47 x 20 cm (24.8 x 18.5 x 7.9")
- S dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 67 x 50 x 22 cm (26.4 x 19.7 x 8.7")
- M dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 70 x 53 x 23 cm (27.7 x 28.9 x 9")
- L dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 73 x 56 x 24 cm (28.7 x 22 x 9.4")
- XL dimensions (length x width x sleeve length): approx. 76 x 59 x 25 cm (29.9 x 23.2 x 9.8")
- Material: cotton 100%