Yes, you can make sure that you won't inhale pollen and other PM2.5 fine particles with a mask. Face masks have been an everyday accessory in Japan for over a century before the whole world discovered their effectiveness with the Covid-19 pandemic. But masks are still somewhat awkward and restricting, so if you want something that allows you to literally breathe easier and be even more effective than regular masks against the particles that pollute the air around you, you should definitely try the Doctor Air Airboost Wearable Cleanser!
Available in two colors (black and white) and taking its power from a 3.7V, 80 mAh lithium-ion battery (rechargeable from any USB power source), the Doctor Air Airboost hang from your neck and under your chin, using the 8 million negative ions/cm³ its carbon fiber core produces to clear the air surrounding your face. It is light (just 33 g/0.8 oz) and operated through just one button, it's suitable even for kids and young adults. Put it on, turn it on, and breathe the difference!
Specs and Features:
- Wearable air-cleansing/purifying device
- Colors: white, black
- Modes: low, high
- Power: rechargeable 3.7V, 80 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (unit): 70.4 x 17.4 x 14.6 mm (2.7 x 0.7 x 0.6")
- Weight (unit): 12 g (0.4 oz)
- Weight (necklace): 11 g (0.4 oz)
- Materials: ABS, magnets, stainless steel, silicone, polycarbonate
- Works for pollen and fine particles (PM2.5)
- Negative ions/cm³ output: approx. 8 million
- Comes with necklace, detachable clip, USB cable (type-C)
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
- Instructions/manual: Japanese