If there was one thing that was begging to become a puzzle, it was Tokyo's train network! Made up of dozens of lines with hundreds of stations by dozens of operators, Japan's mega-city has the most confusing system of trains in the world. And that it is also probable the most efficient in the world is a tribute to Japanese organizational skills. If you want a first-hand experience of this maze without actually going to Japan's capital, the Tokyo Train Network Jigsaw Puzzle is for you.
Featuring the main 73 lines from 18 different operators connecting over 1,000 stations in Tokyo and its surrounding prefectures (Chiba, Saitama, Kanagawa, and Gunma) this 1,000-piece puzzle is a challenge even for veteran puzzle-solvers. Factor in that the names of the stations and lines are in Japanese and you have an added level of difficulty that makes finishing the Tokyo Train Network Jigsaw Puzzle a real achievement! Try it and learn every detail of the world's most intricate metropolitan railway network!
The Tokyo Train Network Jigsaw Puzzle features:
- Pieces: 1,000
- Includes 73 railway lines from 18 different operators and over 1,000 stations from the Tokyo metropolitan area
- Train lines and stations in Japanese
- Dimensions: 72 x 49 cm (28 x 19")
- Piece dimensions: 2 x 3.2 cm (0.8 x 1")
- Frame not included (image shows example of display only)