Its official name is Sepia esculenta but it is more commonly known as the golden cuttlefish and what made it such a hit on Japanese social media enough to justify a product like the Sleeping Cuttlefish Cushion is its expression: with a wide head and slanted eyes, it always looks as if it's asleep or at least lazing around. Is that enough to make it lovable? In a land where people are always under-slept, you bet!
Contrary to the real golden cuttlefish, which is just 18 centimeters (7 inches) big, the Sleeping Cuttlefish Cushion is about 53 x 31 x 20 cm (20.9 x 12.2 x 7.9"), so you can use it as a regular pillow, throw pillow, or even hug pillow. Also, if you have small children, it makes a great toy, thanks to its fluffy feel. And to make things even better in the cuteness department, it comes with an extra shot of adorable in the shape of a baby cuttlefish (also peacefully sleepy!).
Specs and Features:
- Includes: big cuttlefish, baby cuttlefish
- Dimensions (big): approx. 53 x 31 x 20 cm (20.9 x 12.2 x 7.9")
- Dimensions (baby): approx. 12 x 8 x 4 cm (4.7 x 3.1 x 1.6")
- Materials: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
- For ages 6 and above
- Special order: please allow 1-2 months for delivery