Sharp's Plasmacluster 7000 technology alone would be a good enough reason to get a Sharp Plasmacluster Laundry Dryer CV-P60: the ions it generates suppress the proteins on bacteria and allergens, which means you get less floating mold bacteria and viruses and, as a result, cleaner air. But this time, the Plasmacluster generator is secondary: the device's primary function is dehumidification and it's strong enough to dry two kilos (4.4 pounds) of your laundry in less than two hours!
The Sharp Plasmacluster Laundry Dryer CV-P60 is effective in an area about 13 square meters (140 square feet). But it is strongest right above it, blowing out air at a 360-degree angle. So when you get your laundry out of the washing machine, you just need to hang them over the CV-P60 and fire it up. You don't even need to be around since it has an auto-off timer for two, four, or even six hours. In other words, you can go to sleep and let it take care of your clothes!
Specs and Features:
- Equipped with Sharp's original Plasmacluster 7000 ion-generating air-cleaning technology
- Dimensions: approx. 300 x 300 x 323 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 12.7")
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg (14.7 lbs)
- Temperatures: 1-38°C (33.8-100.4°F)
- Draining tank capacity: 1.5 L
- Auto-off timer: 2, 4, 6 hours
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Effective area: 13 sq m (140 sq ft)
- Effective angle range: 360 degrees
- Clothes-drying time (2 kg/4.4 lbs): approx. 100 min.
- Instructions/manual: Japanese