Can toilet paper be a luxury item? Well, if we are talking about the Sandalwood Scented Toilet Paper Super Set, it can certainly feel and smell like one! Start with the looks: a discreet sandalwood flower pattern in silver gray, a color considered a symbol of elegance in Edo-period (1600-1868) kimono, and a similar design on the pack itself in gold and black. These all give off an air of something unique and exquisite. And then move on to the fragrance: a subtle yet distinct scent of sandalwood that brings to mind exclusive spas and transforms even the most mundane-looking toilet.
Moving on to more practical issues, the paper is a special kind from the island of Shikoku and comes from 100% fresh pulp, which means that it has been made directly from raw plant fibers used for the very first time. It is 2-ply, every roll is 30 m (98.4 ft), and because you never want to run out of toilet paper, this super set contains six four-roll packs (in other words, a whopping 24 rolls). Amazing texture, aroma, and visuals for the most under-appreciated room in your home!
Specs and Features:
- 6 4-roll packs (24 rolls in total)
- Length/roll: 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Fragrance: sandalwood
- Material: 100% fresh pulp from special paper made in Shikoku
- Silver gray sandalwood flower print
- Dimensions (set): 452 x 332 x 242 mm (17.7 x 13 x 9.5")
- Dimensions (pack): 210 x 228 x 105 mm (8.2 x 8.9 x 4.1")
- Weight (set): 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Weight (pack): 520 kg (1.1 lbs)