As bad as the summer is in Japan with all the humidity making you feel all sticky, the winter is equally bad without it: your throat feels sore, your skin feels itchy, and your clothes crackle and sparkle with static electricity! The only way to make things more tolerable is a humidifier and among the many in the Japanese market, the Rhythm Mist Mini Humidifier is among the best choices because of its compact size (197 x 90 x 90 mm, 7.8 x 3.5 x 3.5") and ease of use.
Available in three stylish colors (black, white, and copper), the Rhythm Mist Mini Humidifier has a water tank with a capacity of about 400 ml (13.5 fl oz), which can be discharged in one of its two different modes (rhythm and continuous) at a volume of, respectively, 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) per hour or 100 ml (3.8 fl oz) per hour with just the press of a button. It is light enough (400 g, 14.1 oz) to be very mobile and you can also use it as a lamp or aromatic oil dispenser. As a matter of fact, it comes with three for that very purpose!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, white, copper
- Humidification: ultrasonic
- Modes: rhythm, continuous
- Light: LED
- Humidification volume: rhythm mode 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)/hour, continuous mode 100 ml (3.8 fl oz)/hour
- Continuous operation time: rhythm mode approx. 8 hours, continuous mode approx. 4 hours
- Tank capacity: approx. 400 ml (13.5 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 197 x 90 x 90 mm (7.8 x 3.5 x 3.5")
- Weight: approx. 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Comes with AC adapter, 3 aromatic oil pads
- Instructions/manual: Japanese