You know it from the various dumplings and buns that started life in Chinese cuisine and became Japanese staples like gyoza, wantan, shumai, shoronpo, and nikuman. But the truth is that the tiered bamboo steaming basket can be used for anything. Meat, fish, poultry, vegetables – you name it, it steams it, using natural materials in a natural way that has been an East Asia tradition for centuries. The Mushizanmai Electric Bamboo Steamer brings this tradition to your kitchen and allows you to explore its possibilities.
The Mushizanmai Electric Bamboo Steamer has everything you need: an electric heating base, a pot where the water goes in, two baskets for steaming two different dishes or ingredient sets (i.e., vegetables and meat), and a lid that keeps everything under control. You just put the water in, arrange the food in one or both baskets, set the timer for how long you need (up to 30 minutes), and it takes care of the rest. A simple, practical, and traditional solution for healthy and delicious cooking!
Specs and Features:
- Model: AMZ-450GY
- Color: greige
- Dimensions: approx. 290 x 237 x 280 mm (11.4 x 9.3 x 11")
- Basket inner diameter: approx. 180 mm (7")
- Weight: approx. 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Power supply: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 800 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.4 m (4.6 ft)
- Timer: max. 30 minutes
- Materials: polycarbonate, polypropylene, aluminum-plated steel, die-cast aluminum, phenolic resin, bamboo
- Comes with 2 baskets, lid, recipe book (in Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
2.5Kg / 5.5lbs