Those were easier times: computers were just office machines and if you wanted to play games, you had to buy a 16-bit console like Sega's Genesis, aka the Mega Drive. If you still have fond memories of that era or just like the vintage design, the Mega Drive Wireless Phone Charger is for you: a Qi-enabled wireless charger for your smartphone made to look exactly like a replica of Sega's classic video entertainment system from the late '80s!
Good for all Qi smartphones by Apple (iPhone 11/11 PRO/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus), Samsung (S9/S8/Note 9/Note 8/S7 Edge), or Huawei (Mate 20 Pro), the Mega Drive Wireless Phone Charger provides 5V/1A, 9V/1A output, and has built-in protection against overheating, overcharging, or short circuits. It will even charge your phone over its case, provided it's not very thick, and takes its power through the USB-A to USB-C power cable that comes with it. Charge your phone and at the same time, travel back to the golden age of video games with this smart device from Japan.
The Mega Drive Wireless Phone Charger features:
- Classic Sega video game console smartphone wireless charger
- Licensed replica of the Sega Mega Drive game console design
- Model: PWCX001
- Dimensions: 140 x 100 x 31 mm (5.5 x 3.9 x 1.2")
- Overheating, overcharging, short circuit protection
- Compatible Qi smartphones: iPhone 11/11 PRO/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus, Samsung S9/S8/Note 9/Note 8/S7 Edge, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
- Output: 5V/1A, 9V/1A (max. 10W)
- Maximum charging distance: 8 mm (0.3")
- Can be used with most thin/light smartphone cases
- Includes USB-A to USB-C power cable
- Instructions: Japanese