Think about it: by keeping your wrists warm, you are essentially keeping your whole arm warm from the elbow down and by keeping your ankles warm, you do the same for your legs from your shins to your toes. Now think how useful it would be if you are doing your daily exercise routine in a cold environment and you want to keep those parts of your body constantly warm. The good thing is that you don't need to imagine a solution, because you already have one with the Heat Supporter Wrist and Ankle Wraps.
Even better, the Heat Supporter Wrist and Ankle Wraps warm you without the need for any external source! All you do is just roll them tight and the copper wire thread and the deep-sea mineral powder used in their weaving create enough heat to keep your hands or feet warm. They can be used on either, since they have Velcro-type fastening that means they fit pretty much anyone and anywhere. Made with antibacterial polyester and weighing just 20 grams (0.7 ounces), they will become your closest friend in the winter - and not only when you are exercising!
Specs and Features:
- Set of 2
- Self-warming device for hands and feet
- Wear on ankles or wrists
- Antibacterial and deep-sea mineral powder coating
- No batteries required
- Velcro-type fastening
- Dimensions: approx. 68 x 350 x 4 mm (2.7 x 13.8 x 0.1")
- Weight approx. 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Color: black (outside), red (inside)
- Materials: polyester, copper wire thread, polyurethane, nylon
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)
- Made in Japan