You will fall in love with the Toffy Non-Fry Toaster Oven the moment you see it: its old-style design with the big rotating knobs set on a pale aqua paint job, the beveled window, and the aluminum handle, all look like something from the 1950s. But check its features and you see that this is most definitely a 21st-century toaster oven capable of making toast that is amazingly crispy on the outside and moist on the inside thanks to a water tank it has just for this reason.
It makes a lot more than toast, though. With a temperature range from 60°C (140°F) to 230°C (446°F) and with twin- and grill-only modes, the Toffy Non-Fry Toaster Oven can prepare a wide range of dishes, including fried dishes like french fries or Japanese fried chicken kara-age, without actually using oil! This means that you get all the flavor of these dishes without the calories of the frying oil! And it even has a fermentation mode where it sets the temperature to 40°C (104°F), perfect for warming the dough when you are making homemade bread! Not just an oven, this is a whole kitchen in one 325 x 330 x 315 mm (12.8 x 13 x 12.4") box!
Specs and Features:
- Color: pale aqua
- Timer: up to 60 mins.
- Temperature control: approx. 40°C (104°F) (fermentation), approx. 60°C-230°C (140°F-446°F) (cooking)
- Modes: non-fry cooking, oven cooking, grill cooking, slow bake cooking, fermentation
- Water tank for toast that is moist and fluffy in the inside
- Dimensions (outer): approx. 325 x 330 x 315 mm (12.8 x 13 x 12.4")
- Dimensions (inner): approx. 265 x 188 x 205 mm (10.4 x 7.4 x 8.1")
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg (10.1 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,200 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Comes with mesh basket, oven rack, tray, crumb tray, handle