Living in a land that doesn't produce much in terms of natural resources, the Japanese make the most of the little it does offer and soy is perhaps the best example: together with bamboo and rice, soy is the most widely exploited resource, being consumed in almost every conceivable way mostly because of its high protein content. So when Kellogg's wanted to make a true breakfast or snack powerhouse product for the Japanese market, they didn't have to look very far: mixing soybeans and almonds with their standard granola gave them the perfect mix for the Kellogg's Soybean Protein Granola.
This pack of Kellogg's Soybean Protein Granola comes with six bags of 350 g (12.3 oz) each. The standard serving for a breakfast mix is 60 g (1.4 oz), which means that your needs will be covered for around five weeks. Full of protein, fibers (there's also kabocha pumpkin seeds for some more!), and vitamins and with just enough fat and carbohydrates (but no cholesterol!) to keep you going, this is a breakfast mix with a distinctly Japanese flavor that you will love and make central to the start of your day!
The Kellogg's Soybean Protein Granola features:
- Almond and soybean breakfast cereal
- Pack of 6 bags, 350 g (12.3 oz) each
- Dimensions: 21 x 35 x 27 cm (8.2 x 13.7 x 10.6")
- Each portion of 60 g (1.4 oz) contains: energy 253 kcal, protein 12.1 g, fat 6.7 g, carbohydrates 37.3 g, dietary fibers 2.5 g, table salt equivalent 0.5 g, sugar 34.8 g, vitamin B6 0.48 mg, vitamin E 2.9 mg, iron 2.7 mg, calcium 284 mg, vitamin B1 0.54 mg, vitamin B2 0.53 mg, folic acid 83 mg, cholesterol 0 mg
- Ingredients: sugar, malt extract, table salt, fructose, whole-grain wheat oats, soybean puff, vegetable oil fat, black soy beans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, wheat flour, rice flour, malt flour, coconut powder, starch syrup, honey, caramel, etc.
- Images shows serving suggestion only