As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
A hit as soon as we first introduced it to the world market, Taishin's innovative and chic Ice Ball Mold makes perfect ice spheres in seconds that not only look superb, they also keep your drink cool for longer. Ideal for home drinkers who take their beverages seriously it also be a practical and attractive addition to any bar or restaurant.
An investment you will turn to for years to come, it's fitted with a useful cold-proof wooden grip on the top, making the mold easy to handle and open up. It's been especially created for both professionals and domestic users, as well as with a strong design aesthetic.
Making the iceball spheres is easy too. Simply heat the aluminum mold in hot water, slip on your block of ice, attach the top and slide in the rods. The mold does the rest in seconds. This 65mm version creates larger sphere perfect for nicely sized glasses of gin, whisky, martini...or whatever your "poison" is!
You can also upgrade to a special 65mm mold that makes perfect soccer balls or baseballs. Perfect for getting into the spirit of sporting events!
The Ice Ball Mold 65mm Iceball Sphere Maker features:
- Ice ball/sphere-maker, ideal for both bars and domestic use
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel and ABS
- 65mm ice sphere version
- Makes about 30-40 ice spheres per hour
- Size: 130 x 220mm (5.1 x 8.7")
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top
- Ball release at bottom
- Includes: 2 pieces of silicon ice block makers, size: 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8") each
- Optional silicone ice block makers if you need more (see below): 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8")
- Optional upgrade from iceball sphere to 65mm Soccer Ball Mold or Baseball Mold version (see below)
- Manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except of course if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Peso della Spedizione: