You came home late, you want a quick Japanese-style dinner but don't have a lot in your kitchen other than rice. So you do what any Japanese would do: throw a little rice in the cooker and when it's ready, you sprinkle it with furikake from Mishima's Furikake Rice Seasoning Bestsellers Set - and you have a full, tasty, and healthy meal in just the time it takes for the rice to cook.
Half of the Furikake Rice Seasoning Bestsellers Set comprises Mishima's all-time classic, the yukari (red shiso leaf) furikaka. There's three 28 g (0.9 oz) bottles of that, accompanied by one jar each of its setofumi (bonito flakes and dried egg), nori (seaweed), and katsuo-mirin (bonito flakes and sweet rice wine) furikake. You won't believe the complete transformation that takes place with a bowl of plain race thanks to just a spoonful of any of these amazing mixes. Home Japanese cuisine has never been easier!
The Furikake Rice Seasoning Bestsellers Set features:
- Rice seasoning assortment
- Set of 4 flavors/types
- Box dimensions: 112 x 60 mm (4.4 x 2.3")
- Flavors: yukari (red shiso leaf), setofumi (bonito flakes and dried egg), nori (seaweed), katsuo-mirin (bonito flakes and sweet rice wine)
- Quantity: yukari 28 g (0.9 oz) x 3 bottles, setofumi 45 g (1.5 oz) x 1 jar, nori 55 g (1.9 oz) x 1 jar, katsuo-mirin 45 g (1.5 oz) x 1 jar
- Store at room temperature without exposure to direct sunlight