Filter coffee has made a huge comeback in recent years and one of the main tools you need to make the perfect cup is a kettle that can boil water at the exact temperature you want, and pour it slowly over the grounds to ensure equal saturation. The Yamazen NEKM-C1280 Electric Kettle is exactly that tool and offers its services in a great package as well, with a stylish design that you could swear came from the great coffeemaker traditions of Europe!
The Yamazen NEKM-C1280 Electric Kettle allows you to set the temperature you want from 60-100°C (140-212°F) in one-degree Celsius increments. This means it works great for brewing all those very demanding Japanese teas as well! And because you want to spend time brewing, it packs 1,200-watt power that brings the water to your desired temperature much faster than most kettles in the market. Be the barista you always wanted to be with just this fine piece of Japanese technology!
The Yamazen NEKM-C1280 Electric Kettle features:
- Stylish, precision temperature control water boiler
- Model: NEKM-C1280
- Capacity: approx. 800 ml (27 fl oz)
- Dimensions: approx. 285 x 180 x 225 mm (11.2 x 7 x 8.8")
- Weight: approx. 900 g (21 oz)
- Power supply: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,200 W
- Power cable length: approx. 70 cm (2.2 ft)
- Temperatures: approx. 60-100°C (140- 212°F) adjustable in one-degree increments
- Safety mechanism: temperature fuse
- Instructions: Japanese