Humidifiers and dehumidifiers are great at helping control the climate in our environment but there are times, especially with dehumidifiers, that you don't need to adjust the humidity in a whole room but just for a much smaller space, say a drawer, closet, or kitchen cupboard. This is exactly the kind of situation where the Toffy Compact Reusable Non-Electric Dehumidifier shines: it soaks up to 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) of humidity in any space you put it in without the need for electrical power!
The Toffy Compact Reusable Non-Electric Dehumidifier is a two-part device: the top part is the actual dehumidifier, a cylinder approximately 70 x 194 mm (2.8 x 7.6") that you can place in the space that needs dehumidifying, and a drying base. When the indication on the cylinder top changes color from orange to brown and then black, you know it's time to put it on the base so it can dry out and then be ready until you need it again. And because style matters, it comes in two colors (pale aqua and ash white).
Specs and Features:
- Colors: pale aqua, ash white
- Compact and suitable for use in small spaces
- No power/electricity required for dehumidifying
- Uses power with base unit to dry out after dehumidification
- Max. dehumidification capacity: approx. 100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
- Timer: approx. 120 mins.
- Color visual indication for humidity status (orange, brown, black)
- Dimensions (with base): approx. 107 x 273 mm (4.2 x 10.7")
- Dimensions (main unit): approx. 70 x 194 mm (2.8 x 7.6")
- Weight: approx. 800 g (1.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese