Powdered milk doesn't always mean baby formula: it can also mean a fortified dietary supplement for adults, especially those who are really picky about the amount of calcium and probiotics they consume. With those people in mind, Morinaga Milk Industry, one of Japan's main milk suppliers with over a century of experience and R&D in the field, created Morinaga Milk Life Plus Fortified Powder, an incredible combination of proteins (including the powerful lactoferrin, which increases bone formation), calcium, medium-chain fatty acids, iron, 11 kinds of vitamins, 7 kinds of minerals, and dietary fiber - among more!
To help you get your daily dosage of this miraculous, well, formula, the Morinaga Milk Life Plus Fortified Powder comes in two options: as a can containing 300 g (10 oz) of fortified milk powder or as 10 sticks of 20 g (0.7 oz) of powder. Choose which works best for you (or get both for more flexibility), dissolve it in any liquid - even plain water will do - or mix it with your favorite food (it works great with yogurt or smoothies). More practical and fortifying than regular milk, make this part of your diet to build a healthy, strong body.
The Morinaga Milk Life Plus Fortified Powder features:
- Options: 300 g (10 oz) powder can, 10 x 20 g (0.7 oz) powder sticks
- Fortified powdered milk for adults
- Ingredients: starch degradation products, lactose, milk protein, adjusted fat, trisaccharide, powdered fat and oil containing medium-chain fatty acids, casein, non-digestible dextrin, galactooligosaccharide liquid sugar, lactulose, refined fish oil powder, bifidobacteria powder, dried yeast, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, folic acid, marigold pigment, vitamin D, vitamin B12, etc.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB536 (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 2 billion counts
- Shield lactic acid bacteria (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 10 billion counts
- Energy (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 89 kcal
- Protein (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 3.5 g (0.12 oz)
- Fat (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 3.6 g (0.12 oz)
- Carbohydrates (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 11.2 g (0.39 oz)
- Salt equivalent (one 20 g/0.7 oz dose): 0.14 g (0.004 oz)
- Suggested daily intake: at least once per day
- Can be dissolved in any liquid including water
- Can be mixed with solid foods like yogurt
- Certified by JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) as fit for consumption by astronauts