If you live in the city, the chances are you rarely get the opportunity to see the stars. Well, you won't be starved of constellations any longer with this Kenko Planetarium New Star Museum, which displays 365 days of the night sky in five varying speeds.
There are three different projections to marvel at: the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere, and the northern hemisphere's main constellations. There are even shooting stars to spot amongst the beauty of the nocturnal spectacle.
The Kenko Planetarium New Star Museum features:
- NSM-01 home planetarium
- Color: silver
- Discs: northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere, northern hemisphere main constellations
- Five speeds of star rotations, clockwise and counter-clockwise
- Lamp: 1W white LED
- Lens: optic
- Projection range: 2m (6.6 ft)
- Timer: 30 min, 60 min, 120 min
- Usage time: around 3 hours
- Size: 200 x 170 x 170mm (7.9 x 6.7 x 6.7")
- Weight: 765g (27 oz)
- Power: AA batteries x 3 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese only (but mostly self-explanatory)