One of FujiFilm's mega hits of the past few years, the popularity of the Instax Cheki Camera never seems to wane. It's easy to see why, with its funky pop colors and retro instant film-style functionality.
This Instax Mini 8 version comes in five versions (white, blue, pink, yellow or black) and is smaller than earlier models, meaning it is more mobile and thus a great toy to slip in your bad and bring out at parties.
It also comes with an image finder that makes it easier to take your shots. Plus there is a practical "Hi-key" dial for users to adjust depending on the weather conditions. Simple to operate, cute to look at it and with fun results, it's no wonder that the Cheki is beloved by women in Japan.
The Instax Mini 8 Cheki Camera features:
- Colors: white, blue, pink, yellow or black
- Size: 116 x 118.3 x 68.2mm (4.6 x 4.7 x 2.7")
- Weight: 307g (10.8 oz) (not including batteries, strap, lens, film)
- Film size: 86 x 54mm (3.4 x 2.1")
- Screen size: 62 x 46mm (2.4 x 1.8")
- Lens: f=60mm 1:12.7
- Focus/shooting range: 0.6m-infinity
- Shutter speed: 1/60 sec
- Automatic power off: 5 minutes
- Power: AA batteries (LR6) x 2
- Includes: hand strap, batteries, lens
- Film not included
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)