Just the fact that it can be used even by infants over 28 days old is an indicator of the care Japan's top cosmetics maker Shiseido has put into making the d Program Allerbarrier Cream N, one of the best facial skin protection products you can get. If it can protect the skin of a baby, imagine how well it will work on yours, as a morning care product, makeup base, or night care after you have taken off your makeup and washed your face.
The Shiseido d Program Allerbarrier Cream N will also work perfectly as a sunblock too: with a sun protection factor of SPF30/PA+++ and without any UV absorbers, it keeps all the harmful UV radiation off your face. But it won't stop just the light! The atmosphere around us is filled with microscopic particles of dust, pollen, and other allergens, and this is where the Allerbarrier part comes in: it blocks all these particles from touching your skin, keeping it fresh and bright!
Specs and Features:
- For face use
- For adults, children, and infants
- 35 g (1.2 oz)
- Sun protection factor: SPF30, PA+++
- No parabens, ethyl alcohol, mineral oils, fragrances, colorants
- Skin type: sensitive
- Also suitable as a makeup base
- Contains: titanium dioxide, water, zinc oxide, glycerin, talc, silica, hyaluronic acid, rose apple leaf extract, citric acid, mica, etc.
- Dimensions: 40 x 130 x 20 mm (1.5 x 5.1 x 0.8")
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese