Pokapoka Shukan Body Warming Supplement
Blood circulation treatment non-pharmaceutical pills with long pepper
Mostly used in the cuisines of central Asia (India, Nepal, etc.), long pepper has become very popular in Japan since the mid-2000s, when people started noticing its beneficial effects for blood circulation. Long pepper (aka "hihatsu" in Japanese) is what lies at the heart of the Pokapoka Shukan Body Warming Supplement and what makes you feel warmer in the winter or in strongly air-conditioned rooms in the summer. It's particularly effective if you experience cold or numb fingers and toes, which are usually the first spots to suffer from insufficient blood circulation.
The Pokapoka Shukan Body Warming Supplement contains 60 pills which are good for one month of use: the daily dosage is two. It won't affect your diet (each pair of pills is just 2 kcal) but does give you a vitamin boost, since it contains 35 mg of vitamin C. It also has a nice ginger-ish flavor (the Japanese believe that ginger too has a warming effect on the body). While not medicinal, these pills certainly help you regulate your peripheral blood flow and reduce the symptoms of cold hands and feet!
Specs and Features:
- Number of pills: 60 (300 mg/pill)
- Suggested daily dose: 2 pills
- Energy (2 pills / 600 mg): 2 kcal
- Protein (2 pills / 600 mg): 0.002 g
- Fats (2 pills / 600 mg): 0.02 g
- Carbohydrates (2 pills / 600 mg): 0.5 g
- Salt equivalent (2 pills / 600 mg): 0.0004 g
- Iron (2 pills / 600 mg): 2.07 mg
- Vitamin C (2 pills / 600 mg): 35 mg
- Long pepper piperine: 120 µg
- Ingredients: Japan-made long pepper extract, reduced maltose starch, vitamin C, sucrose fatty acid ester, spices, etc.
- Flavor: ginger
- Instructions/manual: Japanese