It is a sign of the times that words like "hypochlorous acid" have become part of the everyday vocabulary of people that don't usually wear lab coats. This water-dissolved chlorine liquid is one of the best tools to fight Covid-19 and pretty much everything else that might be on the surfaces around you without any toxicity - as a matter of fact, it exists in our blood cells! And the Panasonic DL-SP006-W Portable Disinfectant Spray is a very practical way to have it always at your disposal.
The Panasonic DL-SP006-W Portable Disinfectant Spray creates hypochlorous acid electrolyzed saltwater. The spray comes with 10 replacement vials to get you started. You open one, empty the contents into the device, push the button on the side, and in less than one minute you have 50 doses of disinfectant spray for use on any surface in the home or outside. Easy to carry (just 45 g or 1.5 oz when full) and to use, it takes care of 99% of the bacteria around us. A very useful tool even for non-pandemic times!
The Panasonic DL-SP006-W Portable Disinfectant Spray features:
- Sanitizing spray with hypochlorous acid electrolyzed saltwater
- Model: DL-SP006-W
- Dimensions: 154 x 19 x 20 mm (6 x 0.74 x 0.78")
- Tank capacity: 5 ml (0.2 fl oz) (approx. 50 uses)
- Weight: empty 34 g (1.1 oz), full 45 g (1.5 oz)
- Battery: 1 x LR03/AAA alkaline battery
- Disinfection capability: over 99%
- Comes with 10 replacement saltwater vials
- Instructions: Japanese