It's been 35 years since My Neighbor Totoro hit the big screen in Japan, but its impact was so strong that the film remains as popular today as it was back then and its characters are as recognizable as ever – probably today even more so because there have been two generations that grew up with them. And while the protagonists are the sisters Mei and Satsuki, what people mostly associate with the anime is the titular forest spirit Totoro, who can now be your companion with My Neighbor Totoro Plush Backpack!
My Neighbor Totoro Plush Backpack comes in two furry versions: a larger gray one shaped like O-Totoro, the film's main character, and a smaller blue one shaped like Chu-Totoro, the little creature that Mei chases in one of the movie's cutest scenes. The gray rucksack is approximately 40 x 33 x 19 cm (15.6 x 13 x 7.5") and the blue one approximately 42 x 33 x 19 cm (16.5 x 13 x 7.5"), which means they're most suited as everyday bags than as actual backpacks, but are so cute and so practical, especially since their adjustable straps, that you'll end up using them more than you think!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Adjustable straps (33-70 cm, 13-27.6")
- Closure: zipper
- Options: large (O-Totoro), small (Chu-Totoro)
- Colors: gray (O-Totoro), blue (Chu-Totoro)
- Dimensions (O-Totoro): approx. 40 x 33 x 19 cm (15.6 x 13 x 7.5")
- Dimensions (Chu-Totoro): approx. 42 x 33 x 19 cm (16.5 x 13 x 7.5")
- Materials: acrylic, polyester, nylon, ABS, PA, POM