The mark of a true sushi itamae (chef) is not just regular nigiri-zushi (just the topping on a handful of rice) but also maki-zushi (rolls wrapped in nori seaweed). Sushi rolls are much more fun to eat, not to mention you can be very creative with not only how they taste but also with how they look. And to do this, the Kururin Makki Sushi Roll Maker is the best kitchen tool for the job! Don't be fooled by its playful appearance or the fact that it's made by top Japan toy creator Bandai. Besides making your children love sushi, it will delight your grown-up dinner guests, too!
The heart of the Kururin Makki Sushi Roll Maker is the roller that can be adjusted for maki-zushi of three different thicknesses: 1cm (0.4"), 3cm (1.1") and 5cm (1.9"). Use your imagination (or the recipes provided or go online) and any ingredients available at home to make designs that are as unique as they are delicious. With the Kururin Makki Sushi Roll Maker, sushi will become a staple for you and your family!
The Kururin Makki Sushi Roll Maker features:
- Can be used for three different sushi roll sizes: 1cm (0.4"), 3cm (1.1") and 5cm (1.9")
- Materials: polypropylene, silicon, and ABS rosin
- Heat resistance: polypropylene 90°C/194°F, silicone 200°C/392°F, ABS resin 80°C/176°F
- Six recipe cards, 12 recipes (Japanese only)
- Suitable for making heart-shaped sushi rolls
- Recommended for ages 6 and over
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)