Its customer base is construction and factory workers but Kuchofuku's clothes are perfect for anyone who is spending time outdoors and wants something to help regulate the temperature – hot or cold. The Kuchofuku Warming Vest NC-504 is definitely for the latter, providing a shield against the cold whether you are working, riding a motorcycle, or hiking on the mountains. And like all Kuchofuku garments, it's powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that's included.
The Kuchofuku Warming Vest NC-504 is made of 100% polyester fleece so even without its three thermal bodies, it will fit under your regular jackets and keep your upper body warm without impeding your hand movements. It comes in two sizes that actually cover the whole spectrum from S to 5L and its battery has a variable output of 3.3, 5, 6, or 7.2 volts, which, depending on the temperature setting (there are four levels), keep you warm for up to 22 hours. And when you are done, you can take off the thermal bodies and the battery and throw it in the washing machine!
Specs and Features:
- Thermal units: 3
- Temperature control: 4 levels
- Sizes: S, M, L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L
- Dimensions S-2L (length x shoulder): 61 x 38 cm (24 x 15")
- Dimensions 2L-5L (length x shoulder): 69 x 42 cm (27.2 x 16.5")
- Weight: approx. 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Power: rechargeable lithium-ion 6,500 mAh battery
- Output: 3.3 V, 5 V, 6 V, 7.2 V
- Operating time: 3 V 22.5 hours, 5 V 10 hours, 6 V 8 hours, 7.2 V 8.5 hours
- Material: 100% polyester fleece
- Comes with AC adapter, battery case, safety cord for battery, remote control
- Instructions/manual: Japanese