Valentine's Day is chocolate day in Japan and every year, pretty much as soon as the New Year's celebrations are over, chocolate makers from all over the country – and the world – try to create unique products to feed the needs of the Japanese market, which for Valentine's Day is much bigger than anyone would expect because women buy lots of different chocolate assortments to give to (male) coworkers and other acquaintances. The Hello Kitty Godiva 2023 Doll and Chocolates are one such unique product, pairing perhaps the world's most famous chocolate brand with Japan's most famous cute character!
Sanrio and Godiva got together and created the Hello Kitty Godiva 2023 Doll and Chocolates, the perfect combination: a 14 x 10 x 17 cm (5.5 x 3.9 x 6.7") Hello Kitty plush doll with a body that looks like it's made of chocolate and holding a red heart, together with a box containing five pieces of one Godiva's best truffles, a creamy milk chocolate shell filled with milk chocolate ganache. And so you know that you are getting a very special doll, Kitty's left paw comes with a "Godiva 2023" inscription!
Specs and Features:
- Sanrio and Godiva collaboration
- Contains Hello Kitty doll and Godiva G Cube box of milk chocolate truffles
- Doll dimensions: approx. 14 x 10 x 17 cm (5.5 x 3.9 x 6.7")
- G Cube box dimensions: approx. 6.2 x 6.2 x 6.2 cm (2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4")
- Doll material: polyester
- Chocolate ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, whole milk powder, sweetened condensed milk, vegetable fats, butter, butter oil, etc.
- Exclusive to the Japanese market