Yes, there are many products for fighting mosquito and some of the best that come from Japan you can find here on Japan Trend Shop. In Japan, fighting mosquito always carries a touch of nostalgia, since the most preferable methods are still those that date back a hundred years: the coils made of pyrethrin that were first brought to Japan in the late 19th and early 20th century. The Chrysanthemum Mosquito Coils are one such product and Lion Chemical, the company that makes them, has taken care to preserve that classic image!
The Chrysanthemum Mosquito Coils boxes (whether you choose the jumbo 50-coil or the regularly sized 20-coil pack) are illustrated in the same vintage way they were when Lion Chemicals started, way back in the 1920s. If you read Japanese, you will recognize the right-to-left writing that used to be the standard then for horizontal script. The recipe is also a throwback to that time: using the daisy-like Dalmatian chrysanthemum which contains 0.4% of natural pyrethrin, these coils are the best proof that some of the "old stuff" really does work great even today!
The Chrysanthemum Mosquito Coils features:
- Regular type
- Classic retro 1920s packaging
- Pleasantly scented
- Choice of 2 packs: 20 coils, 50 coils
- Dimensions (20-coil box): 137 x 133 x 56 mm (5.4 x 5.2 x 2.2")
- Dimensions (50-coil box): 134 x 134 x 124 mm (5.3 x 5.3 x 4.9")
- Active ingredient: Dalmatian chrysanthemum (0.4% pyrethrin)
- Includes metallic coil stand
- Made in Japan
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use like a regular mosquito coil)