The Japanese love their tea and it doesn't need to be the powdered matcha green tea used in the tea ceremony: there's hardly a Japanese home or place of business that doesn't have a box with tea leaves and pack of teabags ready for whenever there's a tea emergency. And the Twistea Mini VTW-1 Tea Bottle takes the inherent convenience of tea one step further, allowing you to make your brew and carry it around easily anywhere you happen to be!
The Twistea Mini VTW-1 Tea Bottle can handle temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) to 100°C (212°F), meaning you can use it for both hot or cold brewing. It has two compartments: a small one (50 ml/1.6 fl oz) for putting in the tea leaves and a big one (130 ml/4.3 fl oz) for storing the brewed tea. Put any type of tea you like in it, flip it over, pour in water, and when the tea is brewed, flip it over again – and you're ready! It's small enough (47 x 47 x 209 mm/1.8 x 1.8 x 8.2") and light enough (190 g/6.7 oz) to fit into any bag and comes in two colors (ivory and blue) to match your outfit and mood!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: ivory, blue
- Easy-cleaning filter/strainer
- Window for checking the fluid level
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 209 mm (1.8 x 1.8 x 8.2")
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Capacity: 180 ml/6 fl oz (top part, 130 ml/4.3 fl oz, bottom part 50 ml/1.6 fl oz)
- Bottle temperature resistance: -20°C/-4°F to 100°C/212°F
- Materials: saturated polyester resin, silicone, polypropylene, stainless steel
- Instructions/manual: Japanese