When most people say "exercise," they generally refer to their upper body because this is where exercise shows the most. But the real workhorses of our body are our feet and particularly from the knee down. This is the part that takes care of our standing up, sitting down, walking or running and this is the part we often overlook at the gym. And thankfully, this is the part the SixPad Foot Fit Training Gear takes care of, using electric muscle stimulation to make your foundations strong!
With just a few minutes of very relaxing exercise (you basically just place your feet on it and fire it up!), the SixPad Foot Fit will send 20Hz of vibrations through the soles of your feet to your calf muscles, toning them up while simultaneously soothing away the fatigue of a tiring day. And it includes its own Internet of Things Bluetooth control and visualization smartphone app (compatible with Android and iOS), so you can literally see it in action!
The SixPad Foot Fit Training Gear features:
- Color: black
- Dimensions: approx. 334.5 x 328.8 x 82.1mm (13.1 x 12.9 x 3.2")
- Works on soles of the feet and the calves
- EMS (electrical muscle stimulation): 20Hz
- Includes control and visualization app for Android and iOS
- Power: AA alkaline batteries x 4
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)