The combination of the weirdness of the flamingo itself and the name ("relaxing" with "flamingo") will probably makes you laugh the first time you come across the Rilamingo Flamingo Massager by Atex Lourdes. But as soon as you insert four regular AA batteries (not included) and fire it up, you see that this device is no a laughing matter! Its silicone beak reaches all the tsubo pressure points where your muscle fibers seem as if they've been tied into knots, and provides immediate relief from muscle aches and pains.
Thanks to its powerful vibrations and long curved shape, the Rilamingo Flamingo Massager can reach spots on your back that other devices simply cannot - and it can also do it while you are in the bathtub, since it is IPX5-standard waterproof. It comes in two colors (gold and, of course, pink) and if you want to add some cuteness to the weirdness, there's also a sheet of eyes, mustache, and other stickers to give your relaxing flamingo a face too!
The Rilamingo Flamingo Massager features:
- Vibrating massager
- For use on back, shoulders, etc.
- Vibrations: approx. 6,500 per minute
- Colors: gold, pink
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone
- Dimensions: approx. 23.1 x 36 x 6 cm (9.1 x 14.2 x 2.4")
- Weight: approx. 350 g (1.1 lbs) (not included batteries)
- Power: 4 x AA dry cell batteries (sold separately)
- Waterproof standard: IPX5 (do not submerge)
- Continuous operation time: approx. 90 min.
- Comes with decorative stickers
- Instructions: Japanese