Whether we like it or not, the portability of our electronic devices has made us their slaves. For work, fear of missing out, or simply for fun, we need to check our smartphones, tablets, or laptops all the time, even when we are in bed. And because this isn't convenient or good for the back, we've all thought of something like the Portable Device Holder Stand for Lying Down. But is it surprising that it was the Japanese who actually came up with it?
Sturdy, flexible (the counter for holding devices is adjustable to 360 degrees), lightweight, and compatible with a range of devices up to a 15.6-inch laptop, the Portable Device Holder Stand for Lying Down will become your most valued peripheral. Cuddled up in your favorite armchair, slobbing out on a couch, or even lying down on a bed, you can fit your device on its main surface, secure it with the two bottom grips and the top bar, and then browse as long as you like without your hands getting tired. It even works with books and magazines, so it's also a great gift for the Luddites in your life!
The Portable Device Holder Stand for Lying Down features:
- For laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Convenient support stand for using electronic/digital devices while lying down
- Can also support devices like a regular desk/table
- Double device-holding system
- Dimensions (when in use): 770 x 470 x 510 mm (30 x 18.5 x 20")
- Dimensions (folded): 550 x 270 x 90 mm (21.6 x 10.6 x 3.5")
- Dimensions (support counter): 420 x 240 mm (16.5 x 9.4")
- Weight: 850 g (1.8 lbs)
- Device support counter adjustable by 360 degrees
- Height adjustment: 330-480 mm (12.9-18.8") in 6 steps
- Laptops supported: up to 15.6"
- Weight capacity: 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
2.3Kg / 5.06lbs